Study at your own pace.
Pay for Assessment only when you need it!
Why Should You Become Certified?
You should become certified as proof to yourself and/or others that you achieved a level of skill.
The key to success in terms of getting and keeping a job is understanding and effectively managing your “Core Competencies.” Your competitors are not standing still. They are looking to improve on their core competencies. So, in order to stay competitive, you should add regular updates to your skills and knowledge. With things changing so fast today, there are always new things to learn., it is often hard to know exactly where you skills fit in a competitive environment because getting honest feedback is difficult.
Certifications provide you and any future employer concrete evidence that you have achieved some level of skill at something.
The key term here is ROI (Return On Investment). In order for the Certificate to be worth the time, effort, and money you will need to spend, it must accurately measure you performance. Our entire business is based on providing Certificates that accurately reflect performance.
since your competitors are not standing still, you should add regular updates to your skills and knowledge. Unless,y decided that your current skills and job are good enough for your future.
Knowledge is power, especially in the current job market. Documentation of your skills enables you to move upwards in your organization.
Getting a certificate proves your commitment to upgrade your skills, gives you the credibility needed for more responsibilities, larger projects, and a higher salary.
In addition, documented knowledge is often the key factor when hiring new personnel. Your certificate might advance your career or help you to start a new one.
Also have in mind that employees with certifications increase their company’s chances of retaining old and getting new customers. You will do your company a favor getting certified. Expect your company to support you in this.
How Does It Work?
- Study for free at any Atlantis Learning Community
- Study at your own speed
- Test your skills with our Online quizzes
- Apply for your certificate by paying an exam fee
- Take your exam real time from any location via a Skype, Google Hangouts, or FaceTime.
- If you fail, or want to improve your score, you can take the exam as many times as you would like.
- Web Design
- HTML – Proves fundamental knowledge of web development using HTML.
- HTML5 – Proves fundamental knowledge of web development using HTML5.
- CSS – Proves fundamental knowledge of web development using CSS1 and CSS2.
- jQuery – Proves fundamental knowledge of web development using the jQuery library.
- XML – Proves fundamental knowledge of web development using XML, XML DOM and XSLT.
- ASP – Proves fundamental knowledge of web development using ASP, SQL, and ADO.
- PHP – Proves fundamental knowledge of web development using PHP and SQL (MySQL).
- Verizon Wireless Device Certification
- 4G LTE – Proves fundamental knowledge of Verizon Wireless 4G LTE
- Mobile Applications – Proves fundamental knowledge of current Mobile applications and how to deploy them within an organization.
- Net Neutrality